Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1st, 2012

Since I was used to having my own home, Mama said that she would make a room for me.

tn_2012-02-05 Wren's Room Assembly (4)

My new friends, Marlowe, Tilia, and Jacoby waited with me as Mama got ready to make me my room. This is white foam board that she bought at Hobby Lobby. Making it out of this stuff allows Mama to do it all by herself!

tn_2012-02-05 Wren's Room Assembly 002

This is what it ended up looking like. I think it looks pretty spiffy! Mama was going to put a ceiling on it, but then decided that it make it look too dark!

tn_2012-02-05 Wren's Room Assembly 003

This is my bed that she made me, along with a place to put things. She is going to put a wall in the middle, but we need to buy more foam board!

To be continued!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Wren! Your room looks great! That's pretty awesome, having a space (and a blog) all your own! Congratulations! - Miri

    ReplyDelete